Forums & Meetings Seminars
A seminar is a group of people meeting with the leadership of an expert who focuses on a specifically chosen topic, such as improving business, job searches or a university field such as literature. A seminar involves cooperative discussion, multiple speakers, and many chances to share points of views, perspectives, and issues related to the topic.
Attending a seminar has many benefits:
- Exploring topics in more depth to clarify your understanding and increasing your confidence about it.
- Advancing the way you think by sharing ideas.
- Learning from others’ experiences and background knowledge.
- Gaining perspectives and ideas that you might never think about.
- Identifying and explaining any misunderstanding.
- Helping you become a better listener and clearly presenting your ideas and arguments and be open to others’ points of view.
- Discussions and activities within a group can let you practice interpersonal skills, such as dealing with conflicting opinions with other group members and working together with the team to carry out assignments or tasks.
- The opportunity to meet people who share your interests. Meeting new people can offer encouragement, solutions to common problems and advice on how to handle challenges.
- Provide a chance to dedicate yourself to the topic for a few days. As a result, you will renew your motivation and you will be enthusiastic about pursuing your goals This will lead to more productivity achieving professional and academic goals.