Imagine a mix of twinkle lights and sounds, people screaming and laughing in delight, pops of fireworks, spectra of colors, vital crowds, vibrant environment, the smell of popcorn wandering around, this is only part of the world in the festival.
Some have described festivals as being “energy vortexes of positive vibrations enlarged by the sheer volume of like-minded people. Participants in festivals are energy fields, and in a festival, they become a solid grid of positivity which eventually reaches every mind on this planet.
Joining a festival affects our lives positively as it plays a vital and important role in the following ways:
- It always adds something new to our lives and makes us feel renewed.
- It is one of the best things to break our boring routine and refresh our minds.
- It makes us feel positive because it’s a place full of happiness, joy, excitement with people celebrating and spending beautiful times.
- It is time to forget about all the chaos of life and to embrace good hopes.
- A time to celebrate all the rewards and fruits of the hard work and embrace it.
- It helps to document culture in an undocumented manner if the festival is related to culture.
- It gives us lots of memories to cherish in our future.