Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Is a strategy of procedures, methods, techniques, and tactics used to increase visitor traffic to a website by acquiring top results and high-ranking placement in the (SERP) search results page of a search engine like Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing, and Other search engines.
Briefly, we can say that SEO affect visibility results of a website in search engines without paying for advertisement. This often referred to as “natural,” “organic “.
The website can be accessed first through SEO in the search results and increase visits to the sites ratio engines.
It is possible to target different types of search:
- Image search.
- Local search.
- Search videos.
- Find news.
If you know how to deal with the best tagged keywords, how search engines work, and what people are searching for, then, this will increase the proliferation of website rates and the percentage of reach.
According to The 2011 Social Shopping Study; 50% of consumers are spending 75% or more of their total time shopping engaged in product research. The search engine has the biggest role in attracting people for a total online shopping experience. Building a website is not enough, the most important thing is to make sure that your website is structured and contains content that is relevant to your visitors as well as the search engines. SEO works on optimizing the structure and content of your website which will help you grow your business and increase your sales.
As competence continues to increase, SEO has become widely adopted as an online marketing strategy because of its efficiency and effectiveness as it plays a very great role in self-branding of the website.
SEO benefits are vast but we can consider speaking about some of them:
- Increased Traffic – SEO ranks websites on top positions on search engine result pages which attract significant traffic increases in your website as it receives the majority of impressions and clicks.
- RIO – SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results, whether your website is e-commerce or non-e-commerce, so there is no doubt the client will get what it wants when he knows all about the Return on Investment(ROI).
- Cost effectiveness – SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively searching your products and services online.
- Increased site usability – SEO helps to make your website more navigable for users, this not only makes it easier for search engines to navigate your website and find pages also easier for users to find information on your website.
- Brand Awareness – Having your website in top positions on search results is reflected on the website branding positively as it will have more exposure than any other subject related websites. Being on the first pages also instills trust because first page websites are generally perceived to be more trustworthy.
- Long-term Strategy – SEO has one serious advantage over other marketing with a ‘short term’ focus because it delivers an ongoing ROI over the long term as well.